What interests YOU?

Do you have a particular topic or issue that interests you? Would you like me to zero in a bit more in that area? Just write me at 777researchit@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

It has been a while...

So it seems I have been a little busy ... well actually I have been VERY busy, and yet I feel guilty for not spending more time on this blog.

I do, however, have some goodies up my sleeve for you.

I was looking up some health-food information and I just happened across a very disturbing articles online.
Now of course we all know that the internet holds vast amounts of information, both good and bad, truth and lies. At the end of the day its up to you to decide what you believe and what you would rather not believe.

The topic of healthy eating may be a big issue to some of you, but I doubt its really given enough thought and consideration by the average human being. That being said it would almost be possible to imagine that those in the animal kingdom probably pay more attention to what they eat than we do.

It's quiet annoying at times to hear certain people go on and on about whats not "good" for you to eat and what going to kill you or give you cancer...etc...
Some people just get so tired of hearing the whole "Eat Right" speech that they just end up shrugging their shoulders and not really caring about what they are feeding themselves.

But people, please know that its a REAL issue! Those of you who shrug off the truth of this matter are just as well shrugging off the very real reality that you are indeed what you eat... at least you will be in time.

Most of the food (and I mean MOST) we eat has been altered in some way or another to make it more easily manipulated by other ingredients, or to make it have a longer marketing life, or to simply make it more pleasing in taste to the average consumer.

However, its not just a matter of potatoes being deep fried, rice being turned white or even fruits and veggies being "tweaked" to have less of one thing and more of another. No... The REAL disgusting part is the chemicals which are being pumped into the foods, and thereby being "pumped" into your body. You should feel violated, because thats exactly whats taking place.

It is already known that Genetically Modified foods can cause your immune system to be completely unresponsive to some antibiotics and therefore leave you susceptible to variety of dangerous diseases and illnesses. Maybe you did not know this!? Think about it as you do your weekly shopping.
Here is some good reading on this and other similar topics:

Can GM food make your body immune to ANTIBIOTICS?

The Danger of MSG and How it is Hidden in Vaccines

Cancer Risk Found in French Fries, Bread

Make-Up Holds Hidden Danger of Cancer

No comments: