What interests YOU?

Do you have a particular topic or issue that interests you? Would you like me to zero in a bit more in that area? Just write me at 777researchit@gmail.com

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Bible Stories - Nephilim

There is some very interesting research going on regarding these creatures/beings.
After I had gone through much speculative reading by people with less than enough knowledge of what they were talking about I came across a document by a certain Michael S. Heiser who takes the word itself (Nephilim) “to market” and digs out the true meaning of the word.
He explains in much detail and with enough simplicity, the origins of the word, putting many to shame who thought they had it fitting just perfectly to their theories and beliefs.

You may want to read parts of this document a couple times to get what he is saying, since he puts a great amount of information in a very small space. But don’t worry, if I can understand it, anyone can!

http://www.michaelsheiser.com/nephilim.pdf

No comments: